Other Administration Services

A wide range of administrative services

In this section we offer you the possibility of carrying out different procedures that are not directly related to taxes or obtaining permits or administrative licenses. These include the following

Obtaining the NIE and/or the European Resident’s Certificate.

Contracting and direct debiting of utilities such as water, electricity, etc.

Changes of ownership of property in homeowners’ associations.

Changes in the domiciliation of local taxes.

Contracting and changes of home insurance policies.

and whatever you really need when settling in our islands.

 Back to Services <