Holiday Homes Licences

How to get a license for your cottage

Holiday homes have been booming in recent years as a new form of tourism in the Canary Islands. As a result it has become a source of extra income for those who own one or more properties in the Canary Islands

If you own a flat, villa or any other property that you only use on a few occasions throughout the year, you have the opportunity to convert it into a Holiday Home and earn income from the tourist exploitation of the property while you are not using it. In order to obtain the Holiday Home license and its legal registration, the property must comply with certain town planning and administrative requirements that we will help you to resolve. Once the license has been obtained we offer you our service to file the taxes derived from this activity depending on your tax situation based on whether you are a tax resident or not in the Islands.

 Back to Services <